A Glance At Our Life And Times Together: Jonie & Annie's Patchwork Quilt

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Summer 2010 Disneyland Trip's First Day

I already spent time on another blog telling about our day's first rides in Fantasyland. We made another stop near the Pinocchio ride.

For me personally, it's fun to see Jack's nostalgic side, his tendency to do things like we do on other trips. Occasionally, it's almost a ritual, like when he knocks on the small door near the exit of the Alice in Wonderland ride.

I never tire of savoring moments like this, and I hope my grandchildren will remember me. Thoughts of my own grandfather's are still very vivid for me, but my memory recalls things from when I was two or three.

There are bad things about that. I use this standard joke occasionally. I tell people I have Welsh Alzheimer's Disease. I've forgotten everything but my grudges.

No comments: