Jack got a chance to see one of the Disney characters--Br'er Fox--just outside the ride.
We forgot our "water gear," because we thought the park would be warm enough not to need it during a summer day in July.

It's been a strange year, because it was quite cold in the evenings, and during the day it was sometimes on the colder side. When it came to a decision on one or our last days, I went anyway. In spite of the weather being a bit cool that day, I decided I had to go with Jack one more time. I couldn't miss it.
I rode my electric cart through the exit, like they allow for handicapped riders, and I waited for Ann and Jack to appear in the line.
We climbed into the seats, and the funny part of the whole ride was that I really didn't get all that wet. Jack and my Annie, however, saw the worst of it. But it was worth the ride, and I'm glad I went with them.
I held on, and it didn't hurt that badly either, unlike the ride on the Matterhorn earlier that day.

The laughing place for us was any ride we did together in the park during that trip in early July. It was the most spontaneous thing we've ever done, and my Annie and I have always been examples of those who sometimes planned things like that.
It was something meant to be.
I keep hoping that we will make it one more time this year, but I can't believe that will happen, although that could change, especially on the day my Annie says this to me: "Jon, how long will it take you to get ready for a trip?"




No comments:
Post a Comment