A Glance At Our Life And Times Together: Jonie & Annie's Patchwork Quilt

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Jack Sitting in The Front of The Double Decker Bus

I was in the upper level, but Jack enjoyed a great view at the crowded street full of tourists, waiting to get to the "other Disney" rides. However, the driver took a liking to Jack and let him sit in the front seat.

Occasionally, the driver would refer to Jack over the speaker. I loved the ride, but like my own children, I could see the look on my grandson's face when we finished.

The look expressed words that didn't need to be said to know what the little boy was thinking: "O.K. Pop Pop, can we ride on a real ride now?"

But I liked the short drive down Main Street just fine. Like I mention in another blog, the rides were part of a perfect day on our latest Disneyland trip in early July of 2010.

No comments: