A Glance At Our Life And Times Together: Jonie & Annie's Patchwork Quilt

Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Last Day In Minnesota

Just before we left Minnesota early this past spring to return home, I took pictures of Tommy and Anna.

This dress is one that Ann and I sent with some other things for our little princess. She put this on for us special, so we could get a picture, and Anna did love the colors.

The trip to Minnesota was fast this year. I did my visits to the specialist at Mayo, and it gave us a few days to be with the grandchildren. It was nice, but it went so quickly.

It was a sad trip in a couple of ways. First, I don't know we'll ever get back there again in early summer, so there are things I'll miss--the beautiful farms and endless cornfields, the sound of frogs at sunset, the bird song there--mourning doves at night and killdeer and larks during the day.

Oh, and I'll miss going to Mall of America.

No comments: