I love the vibes here, and I also love how much my little ones like being here.
It's fun having so many memories of my children and grandchildren here.
Each trip brings more things to make me smile.
When my son-in-law Jeff did his residency in Ontario, California, Ann and Jack and I spent almost 40 days in the park. It was the first year we fulfilled a dream I always had: owning a Premium Pass.
We would drive to California, usually arriving very late in the evening.
After arriving at the gates of the apartment complex, we were only minutes away, and we would call Lydia. It was just two turns, only about 75 yards from seeing two more grandchildren.
Then we would see Lydia under a light post, holding Anna in her arms and gripping the hand of Tommy, who jumped up and down in his excitement to see us.
The next day, after parking the car at the park, Jack would always exit the car, and realizing that he was finally in Disneyland, he would hug me and say, "Oh, thank you Pop Pop." It's one of the memories that make me smile.




No comments:
Post a Comment