The breakfast was not bad, but we only picked up a few things for Jack, and then we went over to the resort's restaurant. Breakfast was fantastic. They also had a deli, where I was able to get some great California olives. Greek, Sicilian and those with pimentos are very difficult to find in our country, especially good quality ones. The prices were also very good. But the best part was the sour dough bread.
It was fun to see how curious Jack was about everything. But he didn't like the smell of the antique wine press.
The other thing that was fun to find there was the balsamic vinegar that we like to use in both cooking and dipping rye bread when we find the time to visit Crumb Brothers Bread in Logan.
At the rear of the store, Jack also found something that he enjoys in the mall in Idaho Falls--Italian ice cream or gelato. He liked the chocolate, but strawberry was his favorite today.
I keep hoping that I can take my grandchildren to Vienna to watch them discover the one at Schwedenplatz, where I always took my students during exchange tours.




No comments:
Post a Comment