A Glance At Our Life And Times Together: Jonie & Annie's Patchwork Quilt

Monday, August 25, 2008

A Favorite Baby Picture of Cles

This picture of Cles brings back many memories. My parents had this huge bean bag chair in their front room, and after putting the blanket we had for Cles over it, we took his picture. Cles always had this infectious laugh. In fact Cles, Lydia and Kristin were funny when they laughed, which explains why I loved to tickle and tease them as much as I did.

The only thing that I ever did that disgusted my Grandma Liza was giving my little ones razor burns from my whiskers when I blew raspberries on their cheeks or necks. They would get these red marks about the size of a silver dollar, and my grandma would just give me this look. I never remember her ever saying anything in anger to me. She always told me that I was perfect. Everyone needs someone like that in life. When I tell my Annie that, she uses a quote about my Great Great Grandpa Moon, whom someone called "The Greatest Man God ever Created." My Annie calls me that, but she always has that smile on her face when she says it, the one she wears when she teases me.

No comments: