A Glance At Our Life And Times Together: Jonie & Annie's Patchwork Quilt

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

You Gotta Love A Good Pair Of Cheap Sun Glasses (To Be Sung To The Great Sounds of ZZ Top)

Anna's signature color is pink, although anything with a kitty that gives her the impression it's something to do with a Hello Kitty form of apparel or accessory works well. When I saw this little sweat shirt while Christmas shopping, I had to buy it for her. I only wish I had been there when she wore it the first time.

"is that a Hello Doggy shirt?" Anna's eyes would have sparkled, and she would have laughed that funny laugh she does. It never works over the phone, because she takes phone conversations very seriously.

"Yeaaaahh," she answered softly when I asked her that question. I was disappointed when she didn't laugh, but I figure that will be another Hello Kitty shirt and Hello Doggy joke when I arrive in Minnesota to hear frogs and birds sing.
And Tommy likes shades too, but he gets how they fit, although creativity can also find them in different ways on your face like Anna demonstrated.

No comments: