A Glance At Our Life And Times Together: Jonie & Annie's Patchwork Quilt

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tommy's First Easter Egg Hunt

Lydia developed this picture in June of '05, but I'm pretty sure it was from things they did with Tommy for Easter in 2005.

As I remember, they were in California at the time, and although this was the time when I emerged from the second bout with the whole chemotherapy thing, it was still a magical year.

It's funny how some good things happen, in spite of a lot of negative events.

Jeff worked with a doctor near LA, who was impossible. I'm proud of him and the way he works with people. I would have been in prison, given some of the things that doctor did while they were in California.

Lydia and Jeff lived in Ontario, and it was a glorious time in one way, we bought our first Disney Premium Pass, and it was the beginning of a beautiful series of days at Disneyland during the next two years.

No comments: