hi mom
I love you mom when I whent skiing it rimended me of you and anna because I keeped falling . it was fun!!! falling it was like falling on a pelo. it rimended me of anna because I went as fast as litming me and anna ran as fast as fonder. it was fun skiing!! the best part was crashing. I LOVE CRASHING. one time I olmost hit a tree! that was scary!!!!
from thomas
The note was fun, and I was excited to hear his trying skiing. It was something I had always wanted to do, but I was in sports all year, and coaches did not want us risking our legs for an afternoon of fun on the slopes. But unfortunately, my knees were shot from sports in high school, so I never really had the chance to go down a slope.
I did snowmobiling. I did waterskiing.
An interesting bit of information was that waterskiing--according to one person I knew--was potentially more harmful that snow skiing. That's what happens when you don't take advantage of an opportunity when you're young.
I was in my mid 30's when I began waterskiing. I should have started downhill. We had cross country skis. And I went twice in Idaho Falls to a city park, but we never took the time to go to Island Park to try it where it would have been more fun. I wasted an opportunity, so now anyone reading this understands why I was so excited to hear about Tommy's weekend ski trip with his dad.
And he sent a second letter too. This one was to Jack.
hi jack
I have gone to universal studio.com I am in the ********* and I found out what bus I go on it is @@ I love that bus
Isn't it sad that I would have to omit the name of the bus stop that Tommy would use in Florida to get to the amusement park, but you never know on the web about who might access my blog. And being overprotective as I am, I won't take any chances. I just think it's incredible that my grandsons can do what they do in first grade.
Jack sent this letter to Tommy to get the last answer:
Dear tommy
Have you got on universal studio.com yet
From
jack




No comments:
Post a Comment