A Glance At Our Life And Times Together: Jonie & Annie's Patchwork Quilt

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tommy's Early Years

This was fun to see. It's an advantage to take a look at the pictures my Annie has on her laptop, because I've never seen many of them.

My guess is that Ann found some pictures that Lydia had on file while she was in Minnesota in January.

I remember Ann saying that she had some things on her laptop, but these are truly fun to see.

It's sad that we didn't take more pictures of our own children when they were small like this, but even more tragic is the fact that I don't have photographs of when Ann and I were this age. Digital cameras have changed society. You don't have to wait to have pictures "developed."

But I do miss some of those bulky things we used to take pictures in those early days.

No comments: