When Tommy was this age, he would look at us, shut his eyes and wrinkle his nose. I don't remember the reasons why, even if there was one or more reasons, but I do remember how it made us laugh.This is a picture I've looked to find, but it was no to be found, until I started looking through boxes of things we were sorting.
In the act of dejunking, this is one of those treasures you find mixed in with all the rest. Lydia took the picture, tried to get Anna to do like Tommy, but Anna just smiled her smile that only our little Sweetie can do.
This time, however, she did it with her eyes open and without sticking out her tongue.

"Why does she do that?" Lydia asked me that once when we are at Disneyland.
I don't remember the answer I gave, but I figure you enjoy the cute as long as you can.
If I did this, people would think I was suffering from some sort of dementia or something. Little ones can do it.
You just have to enjoy the moment.
With Tommy, it was the squiggly nose thing.

He tried it here, but Idaho Falls is just too cold. You can't feel your nose any more than any other of the five digits on your hands or toes, which explains why drivers are less obscene when they drive during 11 months of the year.
In August, when spring arrives, you have to be careful, if you're the sensitive sort.
The squiggly nose thing was something I loved doing with Tommy.




No comments:
Post a Comment