A Glance At Our Life And Times Together: Jonie & Annie's Patchwork Quilt

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Trip To Find Virginia Pumpkins

We drove in two separate cars the day we visited the apple orchard to experience the festival, and I don't remember what we did while riding with Cles.

Leslie took Lydia and the crew to a site, where they selected a pumpkin for each grandchild and a white one for Leslie.

As Halloween approaches, I'm hoping they send us pictures of the Jack-O-Lanterns, because there wasn't time to do carving while we were there.


Besides, the fact that we left on October 8 means that carved pumpkins might not look really great by Halloween. It worked out for the best.

I hope Cles and Leslie send me copies of their creations. Cles inherited my art skills, although he has more gift than I have at it; however, Leslie's carved products always are incredibly fun and creative.

We arrived in rain, but the day we did the orchard and the pumpkin farm, the sky was Carolina blue, and the weather was warm.

It was a beautiful day.

No comments: