A Glance At Our Life And Times Together: Jonie & Annie's Patchwork Quilt

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Annie With Chocolate Eyes of Mischief


Our marriage has been 38 years of fun. Maybe that's why we endured so much hardship occasionally. We have a close relationship, and we refuse to let anything affect it.

Recently, yet another thing happened that was fun, and I couldn't resist taking a picture and sharing on my blog.

Our weakness is drinking Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi. Over the years, Ann began drinking the latter. Personally, I like whatever is cold, so naturally, I open the door of the fridge and find it quickly. This time a message appears in red permanent marker on the label:

In large print, Ann wrote: Grandma Spit in this!


I couldn't resist the moment. My answer is at the top: Me too! Love, Pop Pop
Yet again, it's the little things in life that bring so much pleasure.

No comments: