The first thing was a stop I made in Nevada on the way back to Idaho. I saw a hand puppet, but I didn't buy it. I took care of that. Originally, there were four or five of them. By time time I returned only a week later, only one remained. I found it hidden in the stack of many other puppets. It's something Sammy will possibly enjoy.
When the kids arrive, we'll return to The little park just off Highway 20 near Rigby. Tommy will love to go on the go carts a second time. And Jack will love it too.
As for Anna, I'll have some extra cash for Grandma and Pop Pop to take her shopping. It's something she will enjoy too, although I figure she'll enjoy The Riot Zone park too.
There's nothing like a ride in a go cart, and besides. other things there are a lot of fun too. It's something to look forward to doing in September.





No comments:
Post a Comment