It's a beautiful time. People aren't grouchy. You can hear the sound of song birds. Meadow larks join with frogs and kill deer to make a beautiful impression just as the sun sets. It is a nice time of year.
Ann and I found some great things on sale for the girls, and the two dresses--one for Anna and another in the same style for Samantha--looked like what they would like.
Oh, and I found this hat that I knew Anna would love. It was a light brown little hat, a Hedda Hopper meets Janis Joplin. Lydia told us that Anna loved it.
When I called after Tommy's birthday and talked with both Tommy and Anna, Lydia said that Anna handed her the phone when she finished talking, and with confidence and pride she said, "I'm getting a package."
It's fun making grandchildren smile, but enough of this "girly" stuff too. I found some great Jimi Hendrix T-shirts for both girls. That will be something we'll get this next week. We'll take them to Minnesota with us, when we go out in early June.




No comments:
Post a Comment