A Glance At Our Life And Times Together: Jonie & Annie's Patchwork Quilt

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Hat No Redskins Fan Would Wear To The Stadium

The thing that makes memories of young children so magical is the way they pose for pictures. They have no inhibitions, no agendas.

You don't see them having to have a certain article of clothing that they see on TV or something worn by a favorite pop store or athlete.

No adult, especially a Redskins or Vikings fan, would wear a Donovan McNabb jersey, and most would prefer to wear a "new"Mad Hatter hat, the one worn by Johnny Depp in the last movie instead of this old one that was identical to the one in the early Disney film, which played in theaters when I was young.

The fact it was a movie I saw as a child could also mean that it basically was something even my parents saw as children. Later I found that to be the case with a movie like Bambi.

The notion of Bambi is something I find interesting, especially given my family's passion for deer hunting.

However, the fact remains. I love it, that I can get Jack to pose like this for a picture.

No comments: