A Glance At Our Life And Times Together: Jonie & Annie's Patchwork Quilt

Monday, February 8, 2010

Our New Granddaughter in the North Country


By way of introduction, this is our newest future recipient of Princess Dresses from Disney Park stores: Samantha Karen Zollinger. So whether we call her Sammy or Sammie or Samantha, it doesn't really matter. She is a beautiful baby, like my other three: Jack, Tommy and Anna.

And although she will hopefully have something about her that reminds me of me. Can I say that? I mean. It is self-promoting, self-indulgent, self-centered. But I will think it still. But she can't help be pretty, since her parents and grandma are good-looking people. I will hold out for a tendency to be outspoken, feisty, even combative. A girl needs that today. But as for my looks, I would love to see her have my eye color, but the rest is self-explanatory. But for those who don't know me, here's my mugshot.

No comments: