The last day for us on our November Disneyland trip was perfect: just like the previous four days there. In the evening, it started to get crowded before the fireworks. We wanted to see the artificial snow they used in front of the Disneyland castle, so we found a place to wait. It didn't work. And what made everything so frustrating was the fact that the massive crowd made it impossible to stay together.
I was lost twice. Finally I found my Annie and Jack and Kristin. One Disney worker told us to move, and after we told him how difficult it was for us to get anywhere to see, he took us to the perfect spot. This is a short clip at the end of the fireworks.




1 comment:
Oh Mr. Ward! Your poem to your wife at the bottom made me want to cry! It was beautiful. Well done.
By the way, do I still call you Mr. Ward? :)
Kirsten
Post a Comment