Just when I thought that I could make a trip to Disneyland without spending large portions of time at Buzz Lightyear shooting at aliens villains and robots, the people at Disney give me something else to shoot at.And I will say this, we went on this ride before the terror we experienced with Tommy and Anna on two other 3 D rides in the park, "Honey, I Shrunk the Audience" and Muppet Vision 3D. When muppet characters frighten grandchildren, you know the dog in the first ride was terrifying. After the trauma, I am certain that neither Tommy nor
Anna would have placed those yellow glasses on the bridge of their nose. They were about seeing the images jump out at you, and the kids didn't like it. One thing for certain, fashion sense was not a priority when designers made these babies. Only the glasses that the army provided for Cles during his six years were nastier than those yellow 3 D things.
Anna would have placed those yellow glasses on the bridge of their nose. They were about seeing the images jump out at you, and the kids didn't like it. One thing for certain, fashion sense was not a priority when designers made these babies. Only the glasses that the army provided for Cles during his six years were nastier than those yellow 3 D things.This new ride, designed like a circus arcade, is very popular. A small cannon, which they mounted on the handle of the park ride, shoots every time you pull a string. It fires paintballs, darts and even rings in one area. 

Anna, however, had a matching purple outfit which even had a bit of yellow that was alright. She sits quietly and waits in this picture. It's just another one of those where grandma gets more pictures of our little one, and I am not complaining, because not only is she photogenic, but it is fantastic to have a reminder like this of the many things we did during that week in the California sun. The pictures still make me wish I could leave tomorrow and go back. The weather is another plus.
We have only seen a few days of temperatures above 40 degrees during the day. Most temperatures at night are very cold. I left two bottles of water in the car after our trip, and today I noticed they were now two large chunks of ice with a bit of water. We won't have to worry about cooling them before we drink them.
This new Disney ride--except for the 20 or 30 minute wait--was fantastic. And the only carney there to entice and taunt those standing in front of the ride was Mr. Potato Head, a character from the Toy Story movies. 







No comments:
Post a Comment