When Ann, Jack and I walked to this nice Chinese restaurant, we passed a little boutique. The clothes were incredible. I particularly liked the hat.
As soon as we arrived in Minnesota in early June, I took some pictures of Samantha in her new outfit.
Grandma spent more time sp
oiling our second little Zollinger Princess, holding her as much as possible. As for me, Samantha has this thing about growling. Before we arrived, Lydia let me hear her over the phone.
I asked Lydia to put it on speaker phone. I first howled, giving Samantha my imitation of Pop Pop Wolf Man. And then I would growl. Lydia laughed at Samantha's response. Her eyes grew big, and she stared at the phone.
In Minnesota, Samantha and I spent time each day growling at each other. As strange as it sounds, it was fun to see our little one make the connection: figuring out the face with the sound on the phone.
I only wish she would be able to remember the fun as clearly as I can. It happened each day, and hopefully, Lydia recorded a short clip of Samantha growling. It was one of those things that little ones do that make them unique.




No comments:
Post a Comment