Our premium passes were there for us anyway, and it only amounted to a night's stay at the hotel. Ann added one day at a reasonable price.
It was a perfect trip from the very start.
I always love the way they light the park at night, whether at Disneyland or the California Adventure Park. We enjoy both equally, and it seems like we go back and forth between them, depending on how crowded either one is at the time. This view of the recreation of the Golden Gate Bridge in Frisco is fun. This year was the first time we didn't travel by monorail at least one time over it on the way to Goofy's Kitchen. There is something about attending a brunch and trying to succeed at Weight Watchers that just is not compatible. By the time I returned home, I lost an additional 10-12 pounds. We were careful about the food we ate at the park, and we did as much exercise as possible, even if I did rent an electric cart.
That last day found us running to see favorite rides that Jack enjoyed.
The films we watched with Jack and Tommy and Anna will always make the trip a place full of memories. When we first took Anna, she was just learning to talk. She still wore a diaper, and her way of saying she wanted to ride The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh was saying, "I wanna go poo." That comment from a little voice turned a lot of heads in the park during those visits. And the memory still makes me smile.
And there is nothing like starting out the day or ending it by shooting aliens on the Buzz Lightyear ride.
During Christmas, the Haunted Mansion ride evolves into the Nightmare Before Christmas, and all three of the grandchildren love it, although each one covers their eyes at a couple of spots that scare them still.
The lights this year on the castle were spectacular. Like I said, it was a perfect trip and a great way to begin the holidays.




4 comments:
I love how doting you are on your grandkids. It's so obvious how much you love them. Rock on...
We love Disney too! We have planned a trip for later in the year, but we are going to Disney World. My in-laws live in FL so we kill two birds with one flight!
Our last trip was a perfect one. It was like I knew it would be a while before we would get back.
It was fun! I would love to take my grandchildren to Disney World again. I want them to ride on the ET ride at Universal Studios there with me. I love that ride.
I don't understand why California didn't keep it going.
Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...
Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net
I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!
Post a Comment